For years, I felt at the mercy of my circumstances…
For years, I felt at the mercy of my circumstances. I was a master at making everything look good on the outside, but inside I felt empty. I was consumed by work that I loved. I was out of balance, but didn’t understand why or how to change. I knew there had to be a better way of doing life. I took a deep look into what was running my life. The choices I made after changed everything in the most amazing way.
I made it my mission to clean my life up from the inside out. I’ve been doing this work in my own life for over 2 decades.
My life’s work is to ignite possibility and equip people with
the mindsets and toolsets to create meaningful, productive and fulfilling everyday lives.
People go to the gym to build strong, healthy bodies.
Clients work with me to create deep, rich, fulfilling lives.
A little history…
By applying the tools I teach my clients over the past 2 decades, this is what innovating my own life has looked like:
- Built a whole, loving, growing, thriving marriage of 20+ years.
- Raising two kind, independent, resilient young men.
- Allowed the life-changing tool of journaling to lead me as a
- Started my first company, Sanity Journals, in 2005 to inspire and empower women seeking growth and change through the powerful tool of writing.
- Built a business as a playground where I could help to make a deep, important impact in people’s lives.
- B.A. Business Administration
- Graduate of The Landmark Forum and Curriculum for Living
- Certified Frame of Mind Coach
- Positive Intelligence Coach
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of the Differently Podcast
Get to know Carla
Harry, our dog. At any given time we might have chickens, guineas, cows, horses, or goats on a property.
Cultivate a strong inner life.
Coffee, prayer, writing, moving my body, music – life altering!
Mission in life
To be a force of good.
One food for the rest of your life
Can’t live without
I travel with a pile of books/journals.
Latest on the Blog
By Carla Reeves | November 16, 2023 Overview Have you ever thought about your spending habits and the role they play in your life? Kelly Marshall inspires a new concept: …
By Carla Reeves | November 9, 2023 Overview What if you chose freedom in the face of fear? Bob Parsons has threedecades of experience coaching senior leaders and executives overcome …
By Carla Reeves | November 2, 2023 Overview The quality of our relationships is vital to our well-being. If you’ve ever felt resigned in your relationship or marriage feeling like …
By Carla Reeves | October 19, 2023 Overview Are you ready to level up your business AND life? My friend and colleague, Josephine Owusu is back to talk about this …
By Carla Reeves | February 23, 2023 Overview If you are looking to get unstuck, calm the mental noise and regain ownership in your life – you are in the …
By Carla Reeves | September 28, 2023 Overview Do you love planning? Sticky notes? Goal Setting? Do you love new ideas for approaching these things? If so, you are going …