For years, I felt at the mercy of my circumstances…
For years, I felt at the mercy of my circumstances. I was a master at making everything look good on the outside, but inside I felt empty. I was consumed by work that I loved. I was out of balance, but didn’t understand why or how to change. I knew there had to be a better way of doing life. I took a deep look into what was running my life. The choices I made after changed everything in the most amazing way.
I made it my mission to clean my life up from the inside out. I’ve been doing this work in my own life for over 2 decades.
My life’s work is to ignite possibility and equip people with
the mindsets and toolsets to create meaningful, productive and fulfilling everyday lives.
People go to the gym to build strong, healthy bodies.
Clients work with me to create deep, rich, fulfilling lives.
A little history…
By applying the tools I teach my clients over the past 2 decades, this is what innovating my own life has looked like:
- Built a whole, loving, growing, thriving marriage of 20+ years.
- Raising two kind, independent, resilient young men.
- Allowed the life-changing tool of journaling to lead me as a
- Started my first company, Sanity Journals, in 2005 to inspire and empower women seeking growth and change through the powerful tool of writing.
- Built a business as a playground where I could help to make a deep, important impact in people’s lives.
- B.S. Business Administration
- Graduate of The Landmark Forum and Curriculum for Living
- Certified Frame of Mind Coach
- Shift Co Launch Foundation Coach
- Positive Intelligence Coach
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of the Differently Podcast
Get to know Carla
Harry, our dog. At any given time we might have chickens, guineas, cows, horses, or goats on a property.
Don’t believe everything you think.
Coffee, prayer, writing, moving my body, music – life altering!
Mission in life
To be a force of good.
One food for the rest of your life
Can’t live without
I travel with a pile of books/journals.
Latest on the Blog
By Carla Reeves | November 10, 2022 Overview Are you pouring so much energy into driving momentum in your life, but feel like you are losing yourself and your …
By Carla Reeves | November 3, 2022 > Overview I recently had several conversations where I asked the question – “Are you surviving your life or building a life?” And, …
By Carla Reeves | October 27, 2022 Overview What gets YOU out of bed? My guest on the podcast today, Joel Stone, has an incredible story that has fueled …
By Carla Reeves | October 20, 2022 Overview Are you ready to imagine the next big idea for your life? In this episode, I talk with Heather Willems. Heather is …
By Carla Reeves | September 22, 2022 Overview Do you struggle to find balance amidst the ever changing landscape of your life? I spoke on a panel last week for …
By Carla Reeves | September 15, 2022 Overview How can you balance family life while building a business? Meet my friend and business colleague, Kelly Lorenzen! Kelly has a passion …