A Different Kind of To-Do List
Here’s a new kind of to-do list.
Carry it with you all the time.
Need a little shift in your day?
Choose one and go.
1. Set an intention for your day.
2. Release pressure, apply love.
3. The grass is greener where you water it. Water your own grass today.
4. Collect new evidence: Things you ARE doing. Things that ARE going well.
5. Take 3 slow, deep breaths.
6. Lean in to the moment you are in.
7. Remind yourself: “I am enough.”
8. Say out loud a compliment you thought in your head.
9. Give yourself a pep talk.
10. Pause before choosing YES or NO.
11. Focus and move towards what you DO want.
12. Meditate for 5 minutes.
13. Journal to empty your thoughts and make space for new ones.
14. Move your body.
15. Give away the love you are waiting to receive and watch it come back.
16. Focus on the things you CAN control.
17. Lighten up. Make joy right where you are.
Choose one and go!