Sinking in Your Thinking?
It can be hard to keep our thoughts on the up and up especially when we’re making a change or stepping into something uncomfortable. If we aren’t diligent, our thoughts can take off in a downward spiral that takes us way off track or leaves us stuck.
So, the next time you’re in the midst of making a move and find yourself in a downward spin, try this. The spin doesn’t control you. You control the spin and here’s how to get out.
- The perfect time to make a move doesn’t exist.
- Shift your focus from what could go wrong to what could GO RIGHT.
- Trust yourself to know what IS important and make one step in that direction.
- Do this over and over again.
- Consistent, aligned actions create traction.
What’s one step you can take?
Ready for different?
Never miss a beat with personal notes straight to your inbox. Simple ideas + inspiration to help you rethink what’s possible.